Utilise your sales skills and experience, Enjoy the many staff benefits on offer including salary packaging and rewards, A great place to work.
Enterprise & Training Company Limited (ETC) is a not for profit organisation and has been successfully operating since 1989. We pride ourselves on giving back to the communities that we operate in whilst making a positive difference in peoples’ lives each and every day. We have over 300 staff delivering employment and training services across the Lower, Mid and North Coast of NSW and the Gold Coast regions. ETC has a genuine commitment to helping unemployed people find meaningful and sustainable employment.
We are currently looking for a confident and results-driven Business Relationship Advisor - Disability Employment Services (DES) to work across the Gold Coast region. Someone with a background in a sales based role and knowledge of local labour market linkages and business and community networks.
This is a full time position and includes a monthly Accrued Day Off (ADO). You will be provided with a company vehicle (or work purposes only), laptop, mobile phone and business cards to perform the role.
A day in the life of a Business Relationship Advisor - DES
No two days will be the same. This isn't your typical sit behind a desk position. You will be working closely with employers in our community, building relationships and connecting individuals to employment opportunities.
As Business Relationship Advisor - DES you will work closely with Employers, Employer groups and industry to market ETC’s services across employment, training and community. Brokering placements, traineeships, workplace training and work experience placements within the local area. You will reverse market DES participants into sustainable employment, ensuring the smooth and constant flow of Job Ready clients into brokered vacancies, thus achieving ETC’s business and contractual objectives.
This is a rewarding role and you'll go home every day feeling great satisfaction knowing you've made a positive impact on someone's life and that your skills and hard work has a purpose.
What's on Offer
At ETC you'll be working at a place where everyone is welcome and you will be part of family-friendly organisation and a team which supports and inspires you to achieve your best. You will be provided with the necessary tools and training to succeed and progress within the organisation and you will enjoy a range of fantastic benefits including:
• Supportive Management Team
• Above Award wages
• Monthly Accrued Day Off (ADO)
• Salary Packaging up to $18,550 tax free per year. Package your rent, mortgage, every-day-expenses, childcare, meals, entertainment, holiday accommodation etc
• Innovative staff reward and recognition program offering days off, fuel vouchers, electronic devices etc
• Opportunities for career and professional development
• Community contribution and involvement in local charity and community events
• Strong relationship with the Indigenous communities supporting Indigenous employment
• Employee Assistance Program and free counselling service
• Health and wellbeing initiatives including free flu vaccination
• Discounted Private Health Insurance
• Discounted Hotel Accommodation
How to Apply
If you feel you have the qualifications, skills and experience to make this role a success then apply now by following the steps below:
1. Visit our Careers Page
2. Click on Current Vacancies then select the position you are interested in applying for.
3. Click Apply and complete your application following the prompts. A cover letter outlining your experience and your resume are required as part of your application.
You can also view a full Position Description on our website.
Sunday, 19th July 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote great working conditions. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural backgrounds, mature aged workers and people with disability.
Our robust recruitment practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interview process. Applications should be aware that we carry out a variety of reference checks which includes a National Police Check.