Broad exposure to campaigns on traditional and digital platforms, Continued mentoring with a focus on learning and development, Attractive salary with profit share.
Based in North Sydney, we are a specialist national management consulting practice working with businesses operating in the aged care and retirement sectors.
We assist aged care providers across the following domains:
- Financial and operational management
- Quality management and clinical governance
- Strategy and corporate governance
Job tasks and responsibilities
Market positioning and business development are core functions that drive our growth. Working with our consultants, your role includes:
- Ensuring our CRM data is clean, stratified and current
- Liaising with our channel partners including magazines, peak bodies external marketing consultants and conferences organisers
- Facilitating and developing our digital presence
- Event planning
- Arranging meetings with key relationships and accounts
- Generating content
- Contributing to the marketing strategy
With your skill base, there is opportunity to be involved in market research activities for our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be either recently graduated or expecting to graduate this year with a degree related to marketing
- Demonstrate high level written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Have a track record of being organised, well-presented and a self-starter
- Preferably be avaliable full-time or a minimum of 3 days per week
- Work collaboratively and communicate openly
- Intermediate/advanced skills with excel would be highly desirable
- Familiarity with CRM systems and
- Experience in data integration across Microsoft and similar products
Initial responses to include a short (2 page) CV and covering letter.
North Shore & Northern Beaches
Marketing & Communications