Join one of Perths leading and long-established membership associations, Fun & dynamic team, No two days are the same.
Master Builders Association of WA
The Master Builders Association of Western Australia (Master Builders) is a member-based association that has been servicing the needs of builders, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants in both the commercial and residential sectors across Perth and regional WA for the past 122 years.
Master Builders serves more than 1,500 member businesses and provides a broad range of services, which includes lobbying, building contracts advice, training, legal, industrial relations, technical advice, industry economics, safety solutions and awards.
About the Role
Step into a marketing and events role working closely with the Marketing and Sponsorship Manager to deliver a calendar of events, marketing and communication strategies statewide that are sure to delight members and sponsors alike.
This is a role not for the faint hearted, if youre excited to get your hands dirty, then this is the job for you.
More specifically you will be responsible for
- Assisting the Marketing and Sponsorship Manager to plan, implement, track and optimise cutting edge, targeted marketing campaigns to drive lead generation for our departments
- Deliver a social media and digital communications campaign for Master Builders WA
- Co-ordinate and deliver a set calendar of events, including venue catering, entertainment, AV, run sheets and script requirements to a high standard in conjunction with third party providers
- Maintain the professionalism of the annual Awards program statewide
- Maintain relevant allocated sections of mbawa.com
- Ensure that all collateral is created for the purpose of use (i.e. sales kit, socials, relevant media etc) and delivered in a timely manner
- Work closely with each business unit team member to ensure the success of each campaign and to report weekly on campaign traction and success
- Ensure all marketing communication goes through the appropriate approvals process, meets deadline and sits within budget
To be successful in this role you will have
- Relevant qualifications or experience in marketing and events (2 years)
- Certificate of Responsible Service of Liquor
- Excellent writing and administrative skills with the ability to prepare written presentations, reports, budgets, meeting agendas and correspondence with clients
- Previous experience in marketing, planning, strategy, execution, and maintenance of campaign activities
- Previous experience with SEO management and social media (including proven growth)
- Knowledge of CRM and email marketing systems inc websites with a CMS
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to integrate, relate to and understand the requirements of working with an event production company
- Advanced skills Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe InDesign
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Relevant C Class Drivers license
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours as the job requires
How to apply for this role
If you believe you have what it takes, click Apply Now and forward a copy of your resume with a covering letter addressing your suitability to the attention of the Marketing and Sponsorship Manager.
Applications close: 18 July 2020