Are you an experienced Marketing Professional looking for your next challenge If yes, read on!
You Legal is a South Australian based NewLaw firm, we are passionate about serving our clients across Australia online.
What we do:
We pride ourselves on offering a different type of legal service, one which considers the clients needs and comes up with a solution that is forward thinking and innovative.
Our Culture and Vision:
We dont have fancy titles or corner offices, but what we do have is a strong vision and purpose to protect our clients. The way in which people access and engage legal services is changing and we are a part of that change. The way that legal services are marketed is changing, and we are aiming to be in front of the pack.
Our focus is on service and solutions, not just the bottom line. We contribute to the community via various initiatives such as B1G1; this is a core part of who we are, and we encourage this in our staff also.
Whats in It For You
Youll get a variety in the work you do, working together with our team of marketing contractors. We have a high energy, positive and externally focused culture. We work hard, and we find it rewarding and enjoyable. We work around our lives, not the other way around, we recognise that a happy team member is a productive one.
This is largely an autonomous position. So, if you are looking for a role where you can embark on a new, exciting and rewarding path and are committed to providing exceptional service then this may be the role for you.
Who Are We looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Business Development Co-Ordinator to support our marketing team. This is a part-time role that reports directly to our Principal, flexibility around hours is possible. Our head office is in Flinders Street, Adelaide.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under limited supervision using initiative and judgement
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to negotiate, influence, develop and maintain effective and productive relationships
- Technology native: ability to complete tasks or research how to complete tasks without support in common computing systems (Outlook, Word, Excel, Chrome, Acrobat etc)
- Demonstrated ability to recognise and deal appropriately with confidential matters
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to determine, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform duties accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Strong organisational, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and planning skills
- Ability to use Microsoft suite of products
(Desirable) Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Marketing/ Communications or relevant subjects
Experience or ability to quickly develop skills in:
- Graphic Design and Video editing software such as Canva, Vimeo
- Social Media Platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Squarespace; including landing page creation
- Email Platforms such as Autopilot
- Comfortable using Productivity Tools such as Zapier, Monday, Dropbox and Actionstep
- Knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Industry specific software such as Actionstep and Automio
Previous experience in law practice an advantage.
You Legal is committed to honouring diversity on our team, within our clients and within our community. We value and respect all types of diversity including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion and abilities. We believe that a diverse workplace makes our business stronger. We especially invite diverse candidates to apply.
How to join our team
Your assessment results from step #1 (required) & #2 Your CV
A 1 - 2 minute video about why we should hire you
Write the word scooter in the subject line (so we know youre paying attention)