Immediate start, Contract role, Work for a Global Mobility Company.
- Contract role
- Immediate start
- Work for a Global Mobility Company
Ford Motor Company was built on the belief that freedom of movement drives progress. Its a belief that has always fuelled our passion to create great cars and trucks. And today, it drives our commitment to become the worlds most trusted mobility company, designing smart vehicles for a smart world that help people move more safely, confidently, and freely.
The Ford Product Development team brings engineering ideas to life, making driving more exciting, enjoyable, and sustainable. New methods of recycling, alternative fuel vehicles, voice-activated technologies, and leading vehicle safety initiatives are just some of the ideas that are improving the way we drive today. You will become part of a global team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products - and it is always ready to go further.
Come join the team redefining the future of mobility solutions.
About the Role:
Founded in Australia in 1990, Invenio Pty. Ltd. is a pioneering business solutions company with world-class expertise in Specialist Recruitment, Design and Manufacturing Software, and Technical Services in Australia and New Zealand.
We have a long and successful history supporting the largest OEMs in the Australian automotive industry with high caliber staffing and technical services. The industry has seen a significant change in Australia over the past few years and has required the best support from the most capable providers, which Invenio has delivered through our network of highly qualified associates with experience ranging from start-ups to blue-chip companies and government agencies.
Our focus on relationship management with both the candidate and employer sets us apart, making us your ideal employment partner.
We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Vehicle Test Planner for a contract role within Fords Product Development team based in Melbourne.
In this role, you will get to:
- Co-ordinate the development of Vehicle Build and Test plans for all prototypes
- Optimize vehicle prototype usage and share arrangements amongst all Attribute and PMT teams
- Deliver on-time execution of TPV and DCV Vehicle plans across a multiple vehicle programs.
These skills are a must:
- Lead the coordination and compilation of Test Plans for prototype vehicles at X1 or TPV or DCV.
- Support Prototype Build activity.
- Present prototype numbers and plans to management for concurrence.
- Lead the execution of the Test Plan during the Verification phase. -Liaise with test planning peers across all regions.
Highly desirable experience in the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering or BS in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent and minimum 2 years relevant industry experience (in Automotive Industry)
- Can clearly, calmly, and effectively communicate conclusions drawn from analyses and test results
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Broad familiarity with the full range of vehicle systems and test methodologies.
- Previous Ford experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly effective interpersonal skills including cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Tenacity and a strong drive for results.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a diverse range of activities.