What's your ambition Is it a big goal or small steps Professional or personal We'd like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
What does this job involve
Looking to kick start a career in the Property or Facilities Management industries JLL have entry level positions within our Integrated Facilities Management division!
Day to day you will respond to and organise all repair and maintenance queries from a multi-client portfolio of properties managed by JLL in Australia.
Please note that this role will start as a 6mth fixed term contract with a view to become permanent.
A snapshot of your role looks like
- Respond to all incoming enquiries from a multi-client portfolio
- Verify and track work orders to completion
- Continually build customer relations and ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with Property & Facilities Managers, the Helpdesk team, Landlords, Tenants, Clients & Contractors
Sound like you This is what were looking for:
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Ensure attention to detail and accuracy is achieved
- Proactive and positive approach
- Exceptional problem solving and follow up abilities
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
To be successful, you will ideally be a graduate in a real estate related field, or have demonstrated background in customer service, either from a maintenance or facilities background. Make your mark in the property industry and go above and beyond to achieve customer satisfaction.
Youll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where JLL can take you...
As an organisation, we dont just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the Worlds Most Ethical Companies