Universal Care Connections provide Supported Independent Living & Community Participation for people with a disability.
Due to large growth in the last 18 months, the Management team believe that it is the right tome to employ an experienced & qualified Payroll/Rostering Officer.
This position will be initially offered as a Casual Position with the potential lead to a Permanent Part Time Role for the right person.
In this dynamic role you will oversee Payroll & Rostering using a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of time sheets & pay distribution, as well as the delivery of prompt & effective rostering of support workers to satisfy our client's needs on a 24/7 roster basis.
* Relevant rostering & payroll experience
* Relevant qualification
* High level of data accuracy
* Excellent organisation & time management skills
* Ability to prioritise, organise and utilise planning tools to ensure smooth delivery of rosters to meet service levels.
* MUST be available to work Tuesdays
* Due to the level of sensitivity in the work completed, it will be imperative that you understand the level of importance of confidentiality, empathy and team work.
* Knowledge of Xero software
* Knowledge of the disability sector & the NDIS
Applications Close 5pm on 8/8/2020
Universal Care Connections is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.