Implus is an innovative consumer packaged goods company with over twenty brands in the fitness, outdoor, footwear, and recreational accessory marketplaces. Implus has its head office in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA and has international offices in Europe, Africa, Asia, Canada and Australia.
Implus Australia is a supplier of our brands/products to some of Australia and New Zealands largest retailers including sports stores, outdoor stores, supermarkets, pharmacies and mass market retailers.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for managing the all warehouse functions including day to day, on the warehouse floor management through to long term strategic warehouse planning.
The key drivers for this position are the efficient, accurate and speed of delivery of our products to both major and smaller independent retailers, combined with accurate management of stock levels in a safe, friendly work environment.
As the successful candidate you must be have strong attention to detail, be highly motivated, energetic, and able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that has a small business culture with large, international business backing and support.
This role is a full-time role, Monday to Friday hours 8.30am to 5.00pm.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full stock management including stock receiving, storage, space management and inventory control
- Maintain accurate inventory records through cycle counts and stock takes
- Organisation and coordination of customer deliveries
- Effectively manage the warehouse team (this includes but is not limited to shift scheduling, performance tracking, hiring and training) of both full time and casual warehouse staff
- Develop and manage all safety procedures in line with all required regulations ensuring the safety of all staff
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all staff, clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Implementing operational policies and procedures
- Accurate and timely completion of paperwork and data entry into the management operating system, requiring good computer skills
- Communication and problem-solving skills,
- Project management and decision making,
- Management of the total warehouse environment
- Proven experience as Warehouse Manager, with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience in leading a team, with strong people management skills
- Forklift license and experience with Counterbalance and Reach Trucks
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to effectively manage staff performance
- Physically fit and able to perform heavy lifting manual tasks on a daily basis
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and common sense
- Strong computer skills EDI, Vendor Connect, MYOB, Excel, Word, Transport upload systems
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A positive, fun, interactive work environment with a small company feel and large company support
- An existing warehouse staff team that are long term employees with many years experience in our business
- Excellent career growth potential
by 5.00pm on Monday July 20th, 2020