A package of up to $88k for the right applicant, Enjoy working with a team in holistic financial planning, A role with a true progression to a Financial Planner.
Exclusive to Jenner Recruitment our client is looking for an Associate Adviser to join this expanding team of professionals.
Our high profile client is looking for an experienced Associate Adviser to assist their Financial Planning team and their HNW, Risk, Investment and Pre and Post Super clients.
With over 20+ years operating within the financial planning industry, they pride themselves on their personalised wealth management strategies that are specifically designed and created to assist their clients to achieve their financial lifestyle goals.
Driven to only work with the best, this company ensures that each and every client receives a true personalised strategy specifically designed with their goals and objectives in mind.
Reporting to the Director, you will be working closely with the team of Financial Advisers and their clients.
This role will require you to work as part of a small team, take ownership of your role and be exceptionally well organised. You will be responsible for making the Financial Planning team's life as easy as possible and quite simply.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare for and take part in client meetings with the Senior Financial Advisor
- Co-ordinate the production of advice documentation (SOA'S) following client meetings, using the fact find and liaison with paraplanners and client service staff to ensure high quality SOA production
- Implementation and co-ordination of advice
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge to ensure compliance with all statutory and relevant regulatory requirements
You will be rewarded with a fabulous package, study assistance, and an office culture that you will struggle to find elsewhere.
To be considered for this role you will be currently working as a Junior Financial Planner or Senior Paraplanner for at least the last 2 years.
To be successful in the role, you will also need to possess the following:
- Ideally currently hold an Authorised Representative licence
- RG146 compliant with an Advanced Diploma in Financial Services is preferred;
- Relevant Bachelors degree in Finance or Commerce degree
- High attention to detail and personal presentation; and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who is Jenner Recruitment
We are a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy providing specialist services to the Financial Planning, Wealth Management and Accounting sectors.
With over 42 years combined experience we are highly regarded for our honesty, integrity and ethical approach to our clients and candidates and offer personal innovative solutions.