A package of up to $68k for the right applicant, Work with a rapidly growing solid long term business!, Enjoy a warm friendly culture.
Exclusive to Jenner Recruitment our client is looking for a Client Service Officer to work in their thriving practice.
Our client is a boutique accounting firm located on the Gold Coast renowned for its quality professional advice. They are looking for an Client Service Officer to assist and work with their wide variety of individual and business clients.
Their team has the knowledge and expertise to provide a diverse range of accounting and financial services to assist their clients in managing their financial requirements and provide them with complete peace of mind.
They pride themselves on "thinking outside of the square" and their delivery of professional and specialised services to their high net worth business, private and accounting clientele.
Their staff enjoy a supportive working environment, access to excellent training and upskilling programmes and are offered further opportunities to progress their careers.
You will be responsible for supporting the Advisers with developing strategies that meet their client's individual objectives, financial situation and needs. You'll assist in managing clients, complete implementation and research, write a range of strategies as well as be the first point of contact for clients.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct support to the Financial Advisers incl. managing their workflow to ensure timely completion
- Implementing recommendations and processing / following up documentation
- Data entry and database management
- Follow up outstanding information with platforms and product providers
- Undertaking strategic research incl. insurance quotes;
- Assistance with the advice preparation process
Together with your polished professional approach and strong organisational and strategic skills, to be considered for this role, you will require the following:
- At least two years experience in the financial planning sector as a Client Services Officer or Client Service Administrator role or similar
- Diploma of Financial Planning desirable
- High level administration skills
- Good communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products is a must
Who is Jenner Recruitment
We are a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy providing specialist services to the Financial Planning, Wealth Management and Accounting sectors.
With over 42 years combined experience we are highly regarded for our honesty, integrity and ethical approach to our clients and candidates and offer personal innovative solutions.