Location - Dandenong South, Globally fastest growing Commercial Fitness Equipment Company.
Work for one of the world's leading fitness companies.
Johnson Health Tech. Australia Pty Ltd
How would you like to join Johnson Health Tech Australia, one of the leaders in the fitness equipment industry in Australia, as an E-Commerce Sales Executive JHTA, a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation with cutting edge products and an innovative, progressive culture, a group who serves such notable Commercial customers as Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First, Snap Fitness and many more, seeks an E-Commerce Sales Executive who will be responsible for the overall online sales management. Reporting to the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Manager, this position provides a great opportunity for the right person.This role contains a strong blend of sales & data analysis.
A Matrix E-Commerce Sales Executive is expected to grow and develop the Matrix market presence online. With a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and to strive to achieve sales targets, maximise profitability, provide excellent customer service, maintain a highly professional representation.
The E-Commerce Sales Executive will seek out, identify, develop, and manage new online customers, all in the pursuit of maximising sales and profitability while maintaining the highest level of customer service. The position reports to the E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager.
What the role involves:
- Oversee the acceleration of E-commerce across our brand, e-retailers and pure player channels
- Manage the implementation and traffic driving strategy from all online platforms across our active brand
- Continue to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key E-commerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and oversee implementation of these where relevant
The ideal incumbent to this position will possess the following:
- Confident and articulate communicator with advanced interpersonal skills
- 3-5+ years of previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Strong E-commerce account management experience
- You will be a natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive account growth
- Previous SEO Experience
- Strong knowledge of Shopify CMS
- You will have strong communication skills and be able to articulate a clear strategic vision
- Analytical skills with knowledge of Google tools.
- Advanced ability in managing products on Marketplaces.
- You will have a strong understanding of design interface & building e-commerce platform
- A confident and articulate communicator with advanced interpersonal skills
For the individual with the right experience base, track record and demeanour, one who is willing to commit aggressively to driving the ongoing improvement in the E-commerce platform, this will be an exciting role. Based ultimately at headquarters and warehouse in Dandenong South, this position offers a terrific blend of an active, on-the-go, customer-centric team culture.