We are currently searching for our next exceptional, motivated and compassionate customer-service extraordinaire-receptionist & office manager to join our team. You will work well in an exciting and fast-moving environment, where no two days are the same. Youll have a bubbly personality and take ownership of your role, making it your own. You will have a passion for animals and a drive for success. If this sounds like you, then wed love to hear from you!
Furkids Veterinary Surgery is a very busy small animal veterinary practice at Greenbank, on the outer semi-rural area of Logan, approximately 30km south of Brisbane City. We have loyal clients who travel to see us from Rockhampton to Coffs Harbour and we provide excellent veterinary knowledge in areas from medicine, routine surgery, orthopaedic surgery, brachycephalics breed management & reproduction.
In over 10 years since we opened our doors, we have grown considerably fast and we are lucky enough to have a great team of like-minded professionals who all have the same passion and drive for success. We are a family owned practice who is ever evolving in our market with plenty of further learning and investment into the growth of our business and giving our patients the best quality care.
Duties include (but not limited to)
* Managing our busy office with great organisational skills & development of structures
* A team leader, developing and implementing structures to help our business run efficiently
* Driving programs to help educate and support our clients and their pets
* Managing our phone lines (often multiple incoming calls) as well as servicing clients
* Managing our consult & surgery bookings
* Occasionally assisting vets and nurses when needed
* Meet and greet clients and patients, and prepare admission and legislative documentation
* Booking appointments with our CHS Software Management System
* Product sales and client education
* Develop, meet & exceed in-clinic KPIs
* Developing and implementing policies and procedures
* Ensuring our front of house is always presentable and clean
* Exceptional Customer Service
Our idea new team member will:
* Have great communication & phone skills
* Have experience within the petcare or medical industry, or good knowledge and understanding of animals
* Be a problem solver, and have the ability to structure the day for ease of our smooth-running consults
* Be a quick learner
* Be able to multi-task and work in a fast-moving, occasionally high pressure environment
* Have the desire to OWN the position.
You will be working alongside our management team, veterinarians & nurses This job is a full-time position. We operate Monday to Friday, with 1 in 8 Saturday morning shift. If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you.