Apex Earthworks (previously is one of the Goulburn Valley's key infrastructure construction teams. We deliver major projects across the region including bulk earthworks, roads, subdivisions, landfills and rail construction.
Apex Earthworks is a close knit team - we bring together the professionalism and high standards of big business with the determination and personal touch of a privately owned operation to deliver value for money to our clients.
Why do we need you To assist us in upholding our core values as we expand - quality work, attention to detail and delivering client value.
Leveraging your experience in the delivery of civil and earthworks projects, the Construction Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the efficient and effective coordination of field operations across multiple projects
- Delivering assigned projects to meet client expectations - within project budgets, timelines, quality and safety standards
- Adhering to and promoting the Apex Group Business Management System including but not limited to the Project Management Plan and Safety and Environmental Responsibilities
This role reports to the Project Manager and will be a key strategic position in the business - essentially running site operations independently, managing the construction team and liaising directly with clients.
A full position description is available on request.
This is a unique opportunity based in Shepparton - a chance to make your mark and become a core part of a supportive team in a growing region.
With scope to really hone and develop your leadership skills, this position suits a loyal and committed applicant wanting to showcase their ability to delivery high quality Civil projects.
The full time package includes competitive salary, vehicle, phone and laptop.
You will have 5-10 years experience in delivering civil and/or bulk earthworks projects and have the following core skills:
- Commitment to high quality project delivery
- Exceptional communication skills between clients, subcontractors, staff and management teams
- Exceptional proactive problem solving skills
- Safety focused approach to work
- The ability to manage priorities in changing environments
- Commitment to developing the business
- Extensive knowledge of civil construction practices, processes, protocols and the tendering process
Valid drivers license and ability to legally work in Australia is essential.
WANT TO KNOW MORE
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agency referrals thank you.