Gain immediate results in a Geelong leading tech organisation, Bring your expert digital campaign knowledge to drive quality & innovation, Work simultaneously over multiple projects w/ experienced customer focused team.
At Plezzel we help businesses thrive. Our technology solutions give agents, property managers, administrators, and directors the tools they need to be more successful. Every day over 5,000 agents trust us to help them simplify lead management, deliver better customer experiences, offer better data insights, and reduce their cost per lead with omni-channel ad campaigns.
Our digital solutions close the marketing loop, putting our customers in control supported by our passionate team based in Geelong.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, collaborative and efficient and incredibly customer focused. We are driven by excellence and quality, with a strong focus on integrity.
The Digital marketing Specialist is responsible for helping our clients succeed in advertising across digital channels by creating and managing digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will be university qualified and have at least 2+ years experience in digital marketing with a strong customer focus, great project management skills, and proven experience with social media marketing.
This role will ideally suit a strong communicator with a serious love of organizing, that is results-focused with a high attention to detail and innovative thinking. We have a professional management, production and IT team that you will actively work with and contribute to in order to achieve your targets, and the teams targets.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Develop strong relationships with customers and senior decision makers
- Design and create content for digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Digital content production (e.g. blogs, social media posts, email campaigns)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects, whilst coordinating, collaborating & reporting back to clients
- Maintain a strong company voice through social media
- Creating and implementing digital marketing strategies aligned to customer needs
- Staying up-to-date with digital media developments
- Monitor key metrics and communicating to customers
- Actively contribute to Plezzels culture
Working with tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, email marketing, content marketing, and digital advertising, the successful candidate will have great project and customer management skills. You will work directly with customers to improve retention, satisfaction, and growth while working with a cross-functional team of marketers, designers, developers, and account managers.
- Knowledge and experience in the real estate industry
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing specialist
- Solid experience with the Adobe Creative Suite of Products
- Experience with visual communication principles including typography & basic design principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems such as WordPress
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, SendGrid
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
Plezzel is a dynamic and contemporary business that offers a very supportive environment. If you are looking to join a positive culture who truly support their people, then apply now.
Applications close 9th August 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please also note:
We respectfully ask you to not contact Plezzel directly so we can attend to our daily workload.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the recruitment campaign.