Can do attitude a must, skills we can teach., Opportunity to showcase your natural people skills., Top tier Bendigo accounting and financial services firm..
About the business
My client, a leading accountancy and financial planning firm, is seeking a highly motivated people person who is able to reflect the professionalism of my clients business. In return, the successful applicant can expect to grow with the business and be provided with opportunities for career growth.
Located right opposite the Bendigo Markets, you will close to all amenities, including public transport.
To be successful in this role you will be required to establish and maintain positive client relationships, be able to work as part of a team, and have a:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in reception or administration (experience with an accountancy business would be well regarded, but not essential).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask. Able to roll their sleeves up and pitch in where required and offer help where you see help is needed.
- Whilst you will always be well supported, you will have the ability to be self-managing, whilst always conscious of the value you can add to the businesss friendly and welcoming team, and assisting them in their daily tasks to the best of your ability.
- Be an active and cooperative member of the team.
- Time management skills are essential in this busy time-sensitive and deadline-driven accounting business.
- Be highly self-motivated and take initiative to offer help and ideas.
- Keen to seek further professional development opportunities.
About the role
Reporting directly to business directors (2) and working directly with all staff, your main duties will be:
- Client Support - liaise directly with clients via email, phone, and in-person and work closely within a team.
- Team Support - provide general office support. This will include items such as appointment management, workflow support.
- Debtor Management - ensure all accounts are paid in a timely fashion, and debtors managed as needed as well as preparation of invoicing as directed.
- Firm Administration/Support to provide administration support to the Firm, whilst maintaining personal work priorities and team cohesion.
- General Duties mail, banking, reception, billing, budgets
This role offers the opportunity to build your career in a growing regional market. My client prides itself on offering a great place to work that supports flexibility, continuous learning and career development, all within a fun and friendly environment.
What are you waiting for
If this sounds like you, then provide a cover letter explaining why you believe you will be a great fit for this opportunity and your most recent resume by clicking on apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client is committed to upholding the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment by providing a workplace that is free of discrimination and its employees are judged on their skills, qualifications, and experience, rather than on factors that have no bearing on their work. Merit principle underlies all of its people policies and activities.