Brand new position leading a team with a wide range of projects, Opportunity and support for career growth, Great Work/life balance.
What it's like to work with us
We are a young, rapidly growing company with the aim to service the greater Brisbane and Northern Gold Coast region in 'All things construction'.
This means that we have the flexibility to help our clients achieve their goals through various projects such as residential renovations, new custom builds and commercial construction.
What you can expect as a member of our team
- Team work is important to us, if we succeed or fail, we do it together;
- Safety on and off a job site is critical to our work;
- We pride ourselves on quality of workmanship, that's why clients choose us;
- If you have the skills and experience, we want you pay you what you deserve;
- If you are open to professional development, we want to support that; and
- Work/life balance - pfft, we've got you covered.
What are we looking for
We want an experience leader to come support our team to execute our projects. If you can do these things, you're what we're looking for:
- You are competent in all aspects of construction, including reading and interpreting plans and specifications;
- You can communicate openly and effectively with team members, contractors, clients and senior members of our team to achieve results; and
- You are able to complete projects within time frames and budgets, to a high standard, with limited supervision.
Ideally, you would also have Bobcat, Excavator and HR Truck experience, but if not, no biggie.
One last thing...
Successful applicants must hold a
- QBCC Carpentry Licence;
- Current drivers licence;
- Ute; and
- All tools necessary.