Work for a family friendly organisation, Permanent part time position - 30 hours per week, Take ownership of administration.
Are you a People Person
Are you ready to tackle a rewarding career using your excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
Because we are looking for a friendly, highly motivated, efficient and enthusiastic administration officer to support our Central Coast operations!
About the Role
In this role you will provide and promote a positive customer service experience for all customers, their families, staff and visitors. You will be responsible for:
- Manage reception in a polite and professional manner, providing accurate information regarding our services
- Support the team with the administration of operations, customer correspondence and service documentation.
- Manage all office administration tasks including but not limited to:
- All incoming and outgoing mail (post and electronic)
- Technology needs
- Finance tasks - petty cash
- Filing, photocopying, printing and/or collating materials
- Calendar, vehicle and meeting bookings.
- Maintenance and monthly reporting of vehicle usage.
- Manage meeting areas, kitchen and common areas to ensure they are presented in a clean and tidy manner
- Qualification in business administration / management and experience in clerical / administration roles.
- A polite and professional manner with an understanding of person centeredness and a commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to staff, customers and their families / carers
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member, as well as the ability to work autonomously, in a consistent professional manner.
- Demonstrated computer skills including proficient use of the Microsoft suite.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technology and office issues..
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to work within ConnectAbility Australias Mission and Values.
- Understanding of the National Disability Standards.
- Current drivers license.
- Current National Criminal Record Check (dated within the past 6 months)
- Working with Children Check Clearance for paid employment
- Completion of the NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- A competitive salary with salary packaging arrangements available
- Working for a leading service provider of community services
- A family friendly workplace
- An attractive and supportive work environment
Applications not submitted online will not be considered
ConnectAbility is an EEO employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Erina 2250 NSW
Gosford & Central Coast
Administration & Office Support