We are a well-established, professional landscaping business based in Perth.
Due to our continued growth and an increase in projects this year, we are seeking an experienced and self-motivated landscaper to join the team.
This is an excellent role for an experienced and driven landscaping professional that is seeking to advance their career and gain further promotion.
As one of our full-time landscapers, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking a range of soft landscaping projects including horticulture planting and mulching
- Demonstrating a knowledge in hard landscaping techniques including paving, limestone walls, general brickwork
- Irrigation installation
- Other general duties
- Working with the leading hand and team to install quality projects on time
- At times may be required to work alone unsupervised.
To be successful in securing this great opportunity, you must:
- Have a good attitude and team approach
- Have the ability to follow the direction of onsite staff members
- ability to think on your feet to work around problems
- Be physically fit
- Have a full class c license (must be valid)
- Own reliable transport
- industry experience of 5 years
- Have the ability to pass drug and alcohol screening at random
In addition, ideally, you should have:
- prior landscaping knowledge and industry experience
- Kanga operation experience
- paving experience
- general landscaping experience
- white card
- the ability to work weekends to keep up with work flow
Above average remuneration package including a vehicle may be offered to the right candidate who is hands on and can deliver us results.
If you believe your background suits the above criteria and would like the opportunity to excel in a key senior role, we would like to speak with you.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter using the link below.
Trades & Services