Sydney CBD location in new modern offices, Attractive remuneration + 15% super + fortnightly rostered day off, Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Join a leading Energy organisation
- Attractive remuneration + 15% super + fortnightly rostered day off
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment
It is an exciting time to work at Ausgrid and be part of an organisation that is transforming in an industry which is evolving. Ausgrid presents so many opportunities with the technology revolution in the energy industry along with the growth of emerging energy solutions.
Your role at Ausgrid
Reporting to the Manager Protective Security and Critical Infrastructure, the PSCI Analyst is responsible for supporting the Manager Protective Security and Critical Infrastructure and the Personnel & Corporate Security Manager by; completing data analysis on security trends and Ausgrid security incidents and develop meaningful insights on improvements to the overall security system. You are also responsible for managing Ausgrid’s security access management service including the management of supporting vendors who support the delivery of this service.
What we are looking for
We need someone who can hit the ground running! The ideal candidate will hold Diploma level qualifications in Security Risk Management and hold a current NSW Security License. We are looking for someone with demonstrated prior experience in a similar role who can bring their skills and experience to make this role their own.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and management of access control structures including systems administration
- Proven experience and sound knowledge of security systems, including CCTV, Tecom, ARES access control, incident management systems, ProMaster key system and SAP databases
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of security incident policies, procedures, regulations and protocols with the ability to act decisively and escalate security related emergencies to the appropriate parties
- Experience with information systems, data collection, analytics, and reporting. With experience in accounts management including purchase orders, asset management and invoice processing
- Demonstrated experience and sound knowledge of employee vetting requirements, including criminal background checking functions and protocols
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and highly developed stakeholder engagement skills
- Advanced computer skills with experience in Microsoft and Apple applications and the ability to work between multiple applications, including extensive experience using Word and highly developed Microsoft Excel skills with high attention to detail and data accuracy
Role statement - PSCI Analyst
Ausgrid is an energy services business that operates the largest electricity network in Australia. We deliver a safe and reliable electricity supply to more than 1.7 million homes and businesses and connect communities across more than 22,000 square kilometres. Our operations include infrastructure construction and maintenance, customer connections, street lighting and metering and testing services.
Ausgrid's vision is to be a leading energy solutions provider, recognised both locally and globally. To achieve this vision, all Ausgrid employees commit to living our values in all they do, so that we:
- Work Safe, Live Safe to protect self, other people and the environment
- Take responsibility to be Honest and Accountable
- Treat everyone with Respect
What’s in it for you
Our people are the most important part of our business. We offer professional and technical positions, from entry level to senior leadership roles, across a broad range of disciplines.
We offer excellent employee benefits, including a nine-day fortnight (RDO every second week), 15% superannuation, pay for performance culture, 16 weeks paid parental leave, strong focus on mental health and much more.
Ausgrid is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, our people are made up of a diverse mix of ages, backgrounds, skills and professions. This diverse mix of talent and perspectives is recognised, valued and encouraged through various programs and initiatives.
Please review the attached role statement and apply by addressing your suitability for the role via a cover letter (max 2 pages) and attach your most recent resume.
Successful candidates will be notified regarding an interview.
Please note all interviews will be held via Skype, in order to follow social distancing guidelines and to minimise risk to you and our employees.
Applications close: Sunday 26 July 2020 , 11.55pm AEST.
Agency applications will not be considered.
Ausgrid – An Equal Opportunity Employer