Awesome Team Culture, Team Based Incentives, Flexible Working Conditions.
WERE HIRING IN CUSTOMER SUCCESS!
Sup We know that great Customer Success people arent born, theyre hired so if you are looking for some fresh AiRE in your career, this might be the next step for you.
At AiRE, we design, develop and deliver advanced software for the real estate industry, via our digital employee platform named RiTA. Using artificial intelligence and automation, we help agents and business owners enjoy a more efficient, better, and hyper-personalised service experience for their customers.
WHY WERE HIRING
Our business is rapidly growing, with customers in Australia and New Zealand and plans to extend our reach even further. With this growth, we are looking for a wonderful new individual to join our team at the heart of the customer acquisition and account management process and assist real estate agents to reach their potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a small and rapidly expanding business, your role will be varied, but if you are customer-focused, keen to learn and have a can-do attitude you will fit in well with our passionate team of awesome nerds.
Where you will make an impact:
- Appointment setting and diary management
- Maintaining and updating our database
- General sales administration as required
- Maintain and develop existing relationships, identifying opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction and success
- Running training sessions for both new and existing customers and users
- To coordinate, and facilitate the implementation of our products and services
- To consult with customer stakeholders to ensure that our products and services are going to deliver value
- Contacting disengaged customers via phone and email to offer solutions for re-engagement in order to ensure retention
- Contacting existing customers to upsell and cross sell products and services in order to increase average yield per customer
Some other general information:
- Flexible working conditions, including the ability to work remotely
- Secure, regular salary with additional team-based incentives
Firstly, you will need to share our values which are curiosity, care and always doing the next best right thing - in other words constantly taking whatever steps are necessary to move forward.
Practically, to succeed in this varied role, you probably need to have some, if not all, of this stuff:
- Experience in business development, inside sales, sales or customer service in a business to business environment - preferably software as a service.
- Experience or knowledge of the real estate domain, in particular, the systems and tools currently used by real estate agents.
- Key personal behaviours: self-starter, results-oriented, persuasive, multi-tasker, service-oriented and professional.
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and make informed decisions with an emphasis on getting results.
- Strong verbal, phone, written communication skills, listening skills and attention to detail are highly valued.
- Ability to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude
- Strong presentation skills via video and face to face training (maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres of course)
- The expertise to get to the heart of a customers needs
- An ability to prioritise and delegate