Work from Home, Part Time Position, Up to 30 Hours per week.
McKinnon Heating & Cooling, a leading well-respected business of 47 years.
Located in the Melbourne bayside suburbs of Moorabbin.
McKinnon Heating & Cooling have a new exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated team member who has a passion and enthusiasm to help grow what is a very successful business into the next stage of growth. We are looking for a digital all round champion, who can create a strategy for the business and improve our digital marketing focus.
You will be responsible for:
- Website maintenance & Upgrade from Magento to a new platform.
- Develop and implement a completely new heating section to our website platform.
- Social media monitoring, creating campaigns, optimising campaigns to help lead generation. Mainly Facebook & Instagram
- Social Media advertising and performance.
- Monitoring, Optimising and Analysing advertising campaigns.
- Creating, monitoring, maintaining a high-performance SEO program.
- Google add-word campaign updating, managing and continued improvement.
- Your insight and weekly at office meetings with clinical feedback will help us continue to align our vision.
- All of these responsibilities must be within a budget and performance based.
Do You Have:
Experience is critical as this is not a learn as you work role. You will need to pick up the detail quickly and complete the task(s). We will provide you with product knowledge and market details, but we ask that you know how to build a professional website and be able to for fill the responsibilities listed.
The ideal applicant could be, a university student who has experience, a professional executive on maternity leave looking for a near full time role, a marketing allrounder who is driven, with a personality who gets a buzz from achieving results, or a marketing/website allrounder.
This role is perfect for someone who has vision, has a magnificent attention to detail and wants to make an impact with our brand.
If you understand some aspects of Heating & Cooling and can grasp what we do and our market sector quickly, this alone will help you progress.
Working times are flexible, these times can be discussed further at your interview. Otherwise feel free to add this into your CV lead letter.
We are a medium sized business of near 50 staff, that has grown from a small suburban business, how can you help us grow into the next exciting stage
No employment agency calls or emails allowed.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity within our workplace.