Perth's premier home services company require :
Antenna Installers / Data & Phones Cablers /AV Installers / Oven Repairers / Electricians
On a sub-contract basis
All the work is domestic and light commercial. You will be working independently in customer's houses so must have the following:
- Relevant Experience
- Relevant Qualifications & licences (Cablers Licence, EW licence, Restricted EW licence etc.)
- Suitable Police Clearance
- Drivers Licence with no major points or restrictions.
- No medical conditions that would prevent you working safely
- Sales Experience, with the ability to upsell our services.
- High regard for safety awareness
- Have excellent time management skills with a demanding workload
- Be tidy, presentable and have excellent customer service skills
- Great work ethic; willing to go the extra mile to offer different services and strive to be your best
- Basic technology skills (as you will be using a phone app to complete jobs)
Please state in your cover letter:
- Which position you are applying for
- your experience and qualifications
- If you have your own van, phone and tools
- Applicants must have unrestricted WA electrical license, please submit number,
- Must be experienced in domestic work with excellent knowledge of Australian Standards and wiring regulation - and must be able to work independently.
- The majority of our work is small repairs, maintenance and installations to domestic premises, power points RCDs, fuse board upgrades, rewires, fans, lights, antennas etc
- A restricted aircon licence may also be benificial.
- You must be hardworking, honest and reliable.
- We have lots of Saturday and after hour's emergency work to.
TV ANTENNA INSTALLERS, DATA PHONE AND COMMS TECHS
- Competent, mature-minded reliable guys wanted
- Some experience in running cables, phone points, LAN points, hanging TVs on walls, installation of small satellites and antennas.
- You must have relevant some experience / Cablers licence would be prefered but not essential
- This position may also suit experienced overseas electricians with a WA restricted license (city and guilds etc.)
- Applicants must have WA A grade full or restricted electrical license for appliance repairs
- Experience with repairing domestic ovens elements, fans, thermostats, seals, hinges and swap outs.
- A gas licence would be beneficial
Successful applicants will be rewarded with ongoing work with a Friendly team
For subcontract position you will need to have you own white van, tools and phone and materials. You will also need an ABN, public liability insurance and workers comp insurance (if applicable).
Please indicate all licence numbers when applying for any position.
Please supply available referees, we may be able to contact.
Trades & Services