Aim Dental Group has three reputable dental practices in the Perth, and greater Perth area. Our South of the River location is now seeking a Receptionist for full-time employment.
Advance our Knowledge
Inspire our Patients
Motivate and Develop our team
Our values are to be Dynamic, Selfless, Supportive, Honest, Respectful and Personable in all that we do. We combine a professional approach with good interpersonal and customer service skills as we strive for dental excellence. We are committed to team development through our on going practice management program.
We are seeking a Full-Time dental receptionist to join our team at our Maddington location. The role requires someone with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Previous experience as a dental receptionist is preferred but not essential as on the job training will be provided to the successful candidate. Experience with Dental4Windows is desirable.
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Honest and Reliable worker
- Able to work in a team and individually
- Great organization skills and a strong work ethic
- Displays attention to detail
- Can pick up new skills quickly
- A good understanding of our practice philosophy and our services in general
- D4Ws experience is preferred (not essential)
- Flexibility with working hours
-Someone looking for long term employment
Some one who displays the below personal qualities:
-A genuine interest in people
-A good speaking voice
-An attitude which spells warmth and sincerity
- Able to control emotions and stay calm
-Exceptional customer service skills
Please Note: This position is available to Permanent Residents only