Position is Flexible, Salary package plus Commission base to start with.
Interior Designer / Social Media Marketing
Esteem is Commercial & residential Renovator, Extension & single dwelling builder, We are a small to medium size company of 10-30 staff (full time staff & sub-contractors) who are all passionate to provide a fantastic customer service from start to finish. Our mindset is to always challenge industry standards and improve both internal processes and customer satisfaction. We complete 6-10 Commercial Office/ Caffe refurbishment & 40-50 Residential Home renovation Projects a year, with all design, planning, interior design, and construction.
The role will include some general administrative tasks, so confident computer literacy will be required. A key element of the role is drafting in Autocad/Rivit software, Designer & Artist with skills in Advertising, Social Media Marketing Photography & Support for Commercial & Residential projects
Our office is looking for an experienced and dedicated design/sales agent to join our team!
At Esteem Building, our goal is to grow genuine relationships with clients to make sure their needs and ideal visions are met
This is a unique opportunity within a small team which will strive to grow your career and to be a part of the companys journey.
Our company values a supporting working environment, empowering and mobilising everyone in their strengths and weaknesses too.
This role is currently being offered as a part-time/ Full time position, minimum start of 2-3 days per week, with an opportunity to grow to full time
As the Design/Sales Agent, you will be responsible for the following (but are not limited to):
- Generate new sales leads
- Build a database of customers over time
- Grow strong relationships with clients
- Residential home design experienced
- Update Social media pages
- Esteems Marketing by Facebook / Instagram Ads on similar Platform
- Interior design experience (not required, but its preferred)
- Knowledge of development controls and NSW legislation (Preferred)
Work Hours and Benefits:
- Being a part of a small, driven team
- Position is Flexible, minimum start of 2-3 days per week, with an opportunity to grow to full time
- Salary package plus Commission base to start with
- Monday 9am-5pm (may be required to meet clients after hours)
- Must be able to use AutoCAD and Revit softwares
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture
- Intermediate skills with video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro).
- Intermediate skills with photo editing software (Adobe Photoshop).
- Experience using Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- You will have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well within in a team
- Can work efficiently to set deadlines
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales agent
- How many years' experience do you have in the architecture & design services industry
- Have you completed a qualification in interior designer/architecture