Immediate Start Available, Friendly Office - National Company, Competitive Base + Uncapped and results-based commission structure, Permanent Full Time.
Telesales/Customer Service Consultant
We are looking for experienced sales champions. You must be excitable, highly organised and committed to nurturing online leads into a sale. This is a great role for someone with a passion for selling and customer service.
Do you develop deep and meaningful rapport with customers, and seek a challenging role satisfying your customers needs
We are a young, rapidly growing Australian online business based in Perth.
We sell unique, grout free alternatives for bathrooms, laundry and other wet areas around the home or commercial environment. We market our online store very effectively, as well as our retail partners throughout Australia.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated customer service/telesales consultant to join our small team. In this role, reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will hold key responsibilities for the success of our business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This busy, web and phone-based role will see you actively responding to, and qualifying, inbound leads. Building rapport with prospective customers, offering custom fit solutions, and seeing them through to successful conversion.
To succeed in this position, you will need to be bright, alert, a fast learner, good with following up leads and have attention to detail. Relevant experience in customer service and telesales in the home improvement sector will be strongly favored.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Your key attributes will be supporting customers with sales advice and experience through your:
- Retail sales skills (both in store and e-commerce) proven track record of exceeding targets
- Confident sales manner in our products demonstrating knowledge in building or trade skills.
- Phone, email and live chat skills
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a driven and motivated approach to achieving results
- Proven background in customer service or telemarketing in the building or renovation industry highly desired
- Ability to meet and exceed call targets
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Dedicated and disciplined approach to work both in a team environment & autonomously
- Confident IT skills
WHAT WE OFFER
As part of this role you will enjoy the advantages of working for a smaller energetic fast organisation.
Benefits also include:
- Immediate Start Available, Friendly Office - National Company
- Competitive Base + Uncapped and results-based commission structure
- Permanent Full Time
- Full product training provided
This is a most interesting and challenging position; suited to a person who loves selling, is a star performer on the phone and online, and who is available to hit the ground running.