Market leading Brands, Global pharmaceutical leader exclusively focused on Dermatology, Belrose Location.
Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of Prescription medicines, Aesthetic solutions and Consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin.
For us to achieve our ambition of accelerated growth, we are seeking an experienced customer service representative who has a genuine focus on supporting our customers needs. The role exists within our Customer Engagement Team, based in Belrose,
The purpose of this position is to support the flow of daily orders (entering and monitoring orders), customer queries, new account set up and management of credits.
You will be a critical lynch pin between customers, our head office departments, sales teams, and our warehouse.
We are seeking someone with a proven track record who has the confidence and agility to learn new systems such as CRM and ERP systems, and who demonstrates the ability to problem solve and who has a continuous improvement mindset.
This role reports to the Customer Engagement Manager and ideally is someone who has managerial aspirations.
Critical to your success in this role you will have a customer first mindset. It is expected you will also have:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, ideally in a Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices organisation
- Previous experience with sales order entry system
- Friendly and personable and can adapt to the different needs of customers
- Strong problem solver, with the ability to think of innovative solutions
- Confident working in a fast-paced, team environment, both collaboratively, as well as autonomously
- An eye for detail, with strong communication skills with both external and internal customers
- A good listener, with an empathetic approach to assisting customers
- Ability to learn new systems and read and process information at a quick and accurate pace
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
What is in it for you
By joining us, youll be able to further your career in an environment that promotes personal initiative. You can share the pride of helping to develop high-quality products that make a difference to peoples health, well-being and lives in general. You will be joining a company with a rich history and great brands, a unique culture and an excellent working environment. We will give you the opportunity to develop personally through meaningful work that helps you transform your passion and innovative ideas into action and results. In return you will receive a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes Bonus, Leave loading, Company Benefits Program which consists:
- Better Bodies;
- Company Products
- Staff Treatments
- Flu Vaccinations
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Staff Massages
- Employee Assistance Program with retail discounts
- Better Balance
- Service Recognition Program
- Tertiary Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Under Galderma Australia Super Fund, you will be eligible for Automatic cover for Life and Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance and Income Protection Insurance, Company payment of all fund management fees and superannuation advisory service
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. If you are passionate about skin care, building creative and influential customer experiences, we can offer challenge, excitement and growth and great rewards. If this sounds like the company culture and career opportunity youre seeking, we would love to hear from you!