Career development opportunities, Team Member discount!, Permanent Full Time Role in a brand new store!.
Opposite Lock 4WD is one of the oldest and most established brands in the Australian 4WD Industry. Owned by Bapcor Limited, who is Australasia's leading provider of automotive aftermarket parts, accessories, automotive equipment and services. Bapcor takes pride in developing our specialist and knowledgeable team, culture and capability, coupled with an unrelenting focus on excellence in customer service. Bapcor employs over 4,500 team members in more than 1,000 locations across Australia, New Zealand and Thailand. Opposite Lock is part of a group that includes Autobarn, Autopro, Bursons, AAD, Bearing Wholesalers, Baxters, MTQ, Roadsafe, JAS Oceania, HCB, Diesel Distributors, Federal Batteries, Premier Auto Trade, AADi and many more.
Our newest Opposite Lock company store in Windsor Gardens SA, requires an experienced fitter to join our busy team.
Do you have experience fitting aftermarket accessories (e.g. bull bars, roof racks, suspension).
Who we are looking for:
You have a passion for what you do and ensure that you excel at it.
You have significant, broad experience in Accessory Fitting.
To be successful in this role:
- Be reliable and punctual between our work hours of 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (weekend work may be required)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Provide work to the highest standard
- Proven experience fitting all 4WD accessories including but not limited to:
- Bullbars, Towbars, Suspension, Lights, dual battery systems and all other vehicle accessories as required.
- Minor fabrication.
- Take pride in keeping and maintaining a clean environment and work space
- Working with power and hand tools (providing own tools preferred)
- Co-ordinate parts and collate parts for each job as they are ordered and arrive into stock.
- Interpret and correctly complete job cards/orders
- Computer literacy with basic/intermediate MS Office skills (Desirable)
- Fork Lift Licence (Preferred)
- Full Manual Drivers Licence (Mandatory)
- Assist with phone enquiries and sales support as required.
- Must be willing to pass a pre employment medical and police check
Whats in it for you
- Team member discount
- Further Training
- Career development opportunities
The base remuneration for this role will be competitive and tailored to your current skills and work experience
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an established brand with support and assistance from a national chain of 4x4 stores.
Only candidates with experience in the 4WD industry will be considered for this role.