VARIOUS LOCATIONS AROUND WA, 2:1 EX PERTH, COMPETITIVE PAY RATES & BONUSES - ON-GOING WORK.
Orlando Drilling is an established Western Australian Drilling contractor servicing the exploration and mining industry with Air Core, Reverse Circulation and Diamond Drilling expertise.
About the Role
Orlando Drilling are seeking experienced Diamond Drillers and Diamond Offsiders to work at a variety of long term projects in Western Australia.
Working at either mine camp, or remote camp sites these projects range from early exploration to grade control and require an immediate start.
Drillers will be required to manage the drill rig and crews whilst delivering safe drilling operations and client expectations.
Drillers Offsiders require excellent core strength and fitness to carry out the basic requirements of the role.
Rosters are 2:1 and based out of Perth, with competitive pay rates and bonuses.
Skills and experience
To meet the expectations and requirements, successful applicants must have the following;
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in Diamond drilling
- Hold a current HR Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Working at Heights
- Current National Police Clearance
- Able to pass a comprehensive mine site medical
- Be physically fit to work in diverse weather conditions
- Sound mechanical aptitude and knowledge
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Drilling Operations (Advantageous)
To APPLY, Attach your CV, and tickets /licences,
Note: Only short listed applicants with relevant Australian Working Rights will be contacted to discuss their application.
Mining, Resources & Energy