We're looking for someone who is organised, proactive, and growth oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with Operations with day to day running of Office
- Implement Time Sheets / Staff Rosters
- Communicate with House Managers and staff
- Generate, complete, and update service agreements.
- Input invoices onto the NDIS Portal
- Maintain strict and thorough record-keeping for hard-copy and electronic documents.
- Maintain complete and accurate NDIS record-keeping in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Generating, maintaining, and record keeping of invoices
- Able to build strong rapport with all Staff from Management to Support Workers
- Motivated and passionate to make a difference
- Highly-developed administrative skills
- Proficiency in MS Office/excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to maintain a fast pace
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- NDIS knowledge and experience a plus
Benefits of Joining the SCA Family:
Work in a friendly and family orientated business
Opportunities for growth (experience, salary)
Supportive and positive team
We welcome applicants who are proactive, enthusiastic, and are able to think on their feet
Role has the opportunity to move into full time. Full training is provided to the right person! We also encourage applicants from indigenous backgrounds.
If you feel that you have the right skills and abilities to fulfill the requirements of this role, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have NDIS Admin Experience
- Do you have experience in an administration role
- Do you have experience in a data entry role
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience
Salary Neg......at Interview
Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Administration & Office Support