Key member of the leadership team, Innovative and forward-thinking company, Established Australian business experiencing significant growth.
Alcolizer Technology (Alcolizer) is a world-leader in the field of Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) testing and is recognised as one of Australias most innovative and forward-thinking companies. Our products are designed in Australia, for Australia, but are shipped around the world to wherever people value quality, reliability and innovation.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a unique opportunity to join our talented leadership team during a period of significant growth and to be a key contributor in the company achieving further success.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Production & Warehouse Manager ensures the operational efficiency of the production, logistics and supply chain management functions by providing outstanding Leadership, driving continuous improvement activities and ensuring the quality of our products.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Design and implement organisational change to increase efficiency of operations
- Optimise performance by implement best practice systems and processes
- Ensure exceptional quality standards throughout operations
- Build strong relationships and manage key stakeholder expectations
- Proactively seek continuous improvement opportunities
- Manage the financial performance of functional areas
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations and legislation
We are seeking a highly driven and passionate Production & Warehouse Manager who has a proven track record of achieving outstanding results in a high-pressure environment. You will be a strategic thinker with a talent for operating in a lean and agile manner, be hands on and results driven and have the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
To be successful in this role you will require:
- At least 5 years management experience within a manufacturing environment (preferably electronics)
- Experience in Supply chain management including international logistics at supervisor or management level
- Demonstrated success in building a high-performance culture within diverse teams
- A talent for problem solving, including root cause analysis
- A proven track record of strong financial performance
- A collaborative manner and ability to effectively manage relationships and influence people to achieve results
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic decentralised management team
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office and ERP software
A tertiary qualification in business management, industrial engineering or a related discipline would also be an advantage.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Enjoy fantastic remodelled facilities with great amenities in a convenient location with on-site parking and other perks.
Join a company committed to helping law enforcement agencies, industry and personal users keep themselves and their employees safe.
Alcolizer is committed to the principal of equal employment opportunity and provides all employees with a harmonious and supportive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY
When submitting an application please include a cover letter and current resume. All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to be considered for this position.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 13 JULY 2020
Please note: Interviews may commence prior to the advertised close date
Candidates will be considered via direct application only.
Recruitment Consultancies are respectfully requested not to submit applications for this role.