Maney Transport Pty Ltd is a well-established transport and logistics company. We are seeking an experienced and skilled Fleet Controller who is looking to have a fruitful future with this impressive company. The ideal candidate will be hard-working and have a proven record of working well under pressure, working well in a team environment & who takes great pride in their work.
This position will be a casual position to start with, there will be the opportunity to progress into permanent employment for the right candidate.
- Casual: 40 hours a week (Monday - Friday)
- Must be available from 5:30am to 8pm
For this role, the successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills:
- A strong understanding of the Transport Industry
- Prior experience as a fleet controller (Preferred)
- Excellent time management skills
- Good Communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Must be available to work shifts between the hours of 5:30AM - 8PM. Must be flexible.
- Be able to work as part of a team; but have the ability to work autonomously as required.
- Must be able to work in a high pressure environment and meet close deadlines.
- Must be computer literate - for despatch and tracking on a daily basis.
- Must have a forklift licence or willing to obtain
- Heavy Rigid Licence (Desirable)
- Must have sound knowledge of South-East Queensland including Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba & Roma.
Primary Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively coordinate and schedule day-to-day operation activities and prioritise work loads.
- Fleet Allocation
- Ensure fleet are always operating effectively and efficiently
- Maintain high work standards
- Answering telephones on a daily basis
- Responding to emails on a daily basis
- Quoting, booking & entering jobs for Customers
- Liaise with Customers, Depot Staff, Drivers and Management on a daily basis via telephone or email.
- Seek ways to improve procedure and services
What we offer:
- Immediate Start
- Minimum 40 hours a week
- Strong family owned company with reliable service
- Long term employment opportunities
- Full Training will be provided
- Growth with in the Company
This is a casual position and will lead to permanent employment for the right candidate at completion of probationary period.
Note: If you are not able to work shifts between 5:30am-8:00pm Monday to Friday, please do not apply.