A part-time position is being created to undertake the administration of a busy church. Hours are intended to be 9am to 3pm week days with some flexibility should this be necessary to respond to respond to events or deadlines.
About St John's Uniting Church Wahroonga
St Johns Uniting Church is a congregation of the Uniting Church of Australia serving the people of Wahroonga and neighbouring suburbs. St Johns is also the site of Wahroonga Preparatory School (which is affiliated with Knox Grammar School) and used by various community, musical and sporting organisations.
- Develop a broad working knowledge of Uniting Church regulations and ethos.
- Generally assist the Minister, Church Council Secretary, Chairman and Treasurer.
- Liaise with the Head of School and administrative staff of Wahroonga Preparatory School as well as private hall hirers.
- Act as the first point of contact with representatives of local schools, service bodies, clubs, networking as appropriate.
- Manage all aspects of office routines.
The position requires strong communication skills, a high level of computer literacy including in website maintenance, and the ability to establish and maintain databases. A working with children clearance is necessary.
Applications close Monday 20 July 2020
29/06/2020$0North Shore & Northern Beaches1 Administration & Office Support
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file