Chance to making a instant impact in a leading medical college, Close to great cafes and public transport, Flexible working from home arrangements.VIC OFFICE
Permanent Part Time
Program Support Officer
Part-time (0.5 FTE), Permanent
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is a not for profit, membership-based organisation leading the way in surgical performance, professionalism and patient care in Australia and New Zealand.
RACS is at an exciting time in its evolution with a new CEO and Executive Leadership team who are committed to creating a modern, relevant and forward looking organisation.
With service to our members at the forefront of our business, we strive to deliver business outcomes that are will enhance the contribution of surgeons to the broader community.
Based at the top end of town we are within easy walking distance to trams and Parliament Station.
Program Support Officer (Part-time (0.5 FTE), Permanent)
Reporting to Manager Fellowship Services the Program Support Officer will lead the College’s work supporting our Younger Fellows, Colon and Rectal Surgery and Transplant Surgery. This includes providing secretariat support to three committees, leading development of projects and collaborating with colleagues and external stakeholders to drive continuous improvements in surgical patient outcomes.
Working as part of the Fellowship Services team, you will join a motivated member focused team that supports our Fellowship across the full lifecycle of their membership and a broad range of areas including 17 specialty interest groups, the College library, surgical workforce development, digital health and member wellbeing.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service to your members.
- Enjoy collaborating with colleagues to develop projects and drive outcomes.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Be an excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with confidence with members and staff.
- Be highly organised and ensure strong attention to detail.
- Have strong technical skills and enjoy working across a variety of systems.
Why Work At RACS
- Flexibility and recognise that employees are at their best when they have balance in their lives
- Sense of wellbeing will be supported by a workplace that values your strengths
- Join a dynamic and supportive team
- Work for an organisation committed to enhancing your personal professional development.
Applications close COB, 12 July 2020.
RACS promotes diversity - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Applications Close: 12/07/2020
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.