Chance to be apart of meaningful work at in leading medical college, Close to great cafes and public transport, Friendly, collaborative team environment.VIC OFFICE
Permanent Full Time
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) is a not for profit, membership-based organisation leading the way in surgical performance, professionalism and patient care in Australia and New Zealand.
RACS is at an exciting time in its evolution with a new CEO and Executive Leadership team who are committed to creating a modern, relevant and forward looking organisation.
With service to our members at the forefront of our business, we strive to deliver business outcomes that are will enhance the contribution of surgeons to the broader community.
Based at the top end of town we are within easy walking distance to trams and Parliament Station.
Fellowship Coordinator (Full time, Permanent)
Reporting to Manager Fellowship Services the Fellowship Services Coordinator will lead support for the full membership life cycle of Fellows of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. The Coordinator will be focused on providing outstanding service to members and lead the onboarding of new members, the annual subscription process, verification of specialist qualifications and member data through to retirement of Fellows from practice.
Working as part of the Fellowship Services team, you will join a motivated member focused team that supports our Fellowship across a broad range of areas including 17 specialty interest groups, the College library, surgical workforce development, digital health and member wellbeing.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service to your members.
- Enjoy collaborating with colleagues to resolve member issues.
- Be highly organised and ensure strong attention to detail in managing member data and financial transactions.
- Have strong technical skills and enjoy working with financial and membership databases.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Be an excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with confidence with members and staff.
Why Work At RACS
- Flexibility and recognise that employees are at their best when they have balance in their lives
- Sense of wellbeing will be supported by a workplace that values your strengths
- Join a dynamic and supportive team
- Work for an organisation committed to enhancing your personal professional development.
Applications close COB, 12 July 2020.
RACS promotes diversity - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Applications Close: 12/07/2020