Partner and be mentored by the owners of an established design and building firm, Corporate presence with administrative, marketing and drafting support available, Start your own business with established networks and project opportunities.
About the business
Strength Group (established 2014) is mid sized Architecture and Building firm (20+ professionals) specialising in boutique and high end residential and commercial projects from residential renovations through to multi story mixed used buildings.
For more information, please go to our website at www.strengthgroup.com.au
About the role
Are you an experienced and registered civil engineer with residential and commercial experience currently looking to start your own business Then please keep reading...
The business opportunity
- An exciting opportunity exists for the right candidate to manage and run our newly formed engineering consultancy business in partnership with the co-founders of Strength Group, which is an Architecture and Building firm.
- Receive on the job business support and mentoring from the co-founders, both of whom have had over 10 years business experience in the Architecture, Building and Property Development space and are also registered building practitioners.
- Working and meeting spaces provided at our corporate head office in the Brooklyn Business Park in Melbourne's Inner West.
- Administrative, marketing, business development and drafting support provided.
- Tap in to our established networks.
- Tap into the many project opportunities to procure civil and structural engineering work available via our architecture and construction projects.
About the candidate
- You will be someone who has at least 5-10 years local experience in civil and structural engineering.
- You will have outstanding technical expertise in civil and structural engineering with precast concrete experience
- You must be registered or about to get your registration (proof required) as a Civil Engineer with the Victorian Building Authority.
- You must have some experience in working with precast concrete structures.
- You will have passion, determination and confidence as an ambitious self started who is willing to take an entrepreneurial step and help drive the business forward.
- You will highly value quality outcomes and customer service with excellent communication skills.
- Will be a good fit with a boutique high end architecture and construction company.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you are interested to apply, please submit samples of your work and send through your CV.