We need a bookkeeper to start as soon as possible.
We need a person that is qualified and ready to go with accounting experience.
We cannot offer a marbled office, however, we can offer a family experience where you matter and are valued.
We use MYOB, so, therefore, seek a candidate that has a high understanding of that particular software system.
We have an online store and use NatPos retail manager. The experience here would be great, but not necessary.
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Filing reports; advising management on needed actions
- Helps to effectively manage our retail software and the online store.
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
The hours of work are from 8 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday. Hours might change during busier times, for example, Christmas. Much is open to negotiation, as long as duties are fulfilled with integrity.
Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges