Is an opportunity to work for a global healthcare company, Enables you to gain 12-months of full-time, paid work experience, Allows you to shape your own development and discover a career with purpose.
Want to help people do more, feel better and live longer
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a global healthcare company with a special purpose of helping people to do more, feel better and live longer. We employ 100,000 people in over 115 countries who work across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare businesses.
We are seeking penultimate or final year undergraduate students to join the 'Business Operations' stream of GSK Australias Industry Based Learning program in January 2021. We have exciting opportunities based in Abbotsford (VIC) and Boronia (VIC).
The Industry Based Learning Program:
- Is an opportunity to work for a global healthcare company
- Enables you to gain 12-months of full-time, paid work experience
- Allows you to shape your own development and discover a career with purpose
What 'Business Operations' roles are available in Victoria
- Commercial Systems and Process Associate
- Corporate Affairs Associate
- ViiV Healthcare Communications and Community Relations Associate
- Government Affairs and Market Access Associate
- Compliance Associate
- Pharma Tech Associate (x2)
- Procurement Associate
- Business Insights Analyst Associate
To see a full list of the IBL roles and Job Descriptions, visit the GSK Australia website and click Careers>Students>2021 IBL Roles.
What is it like
To check out what a day in the life of some of our IBLs looks like, check out our page on the GradAustralia website.
Where can I find more information
To hear from our Early Talent Recruiter and our current IBLs, register for our live Q&A session hosted by GradAustralia on 10 July 1:00PM-2:00PM. After this date, a recording of the session will be available our GradAustralia page.
For more information about our internship program and the application process visit our website and our page on the GradAustralia website.
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate student student upon commencement of the program in January 2021.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia/New Zealand.
- Must be available to work full-time and defer all studies from January 2021 to January 2022.
Where can I apply
The Students page on the GSK Australia website is the best place to apply for the programme. Please only apply for one stream, you will have the opportunity to express your interest in other streams further into the recruitment process if applicable.
Need help with your application
We will make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and well treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
At GSK we believe in the power of an inclusive and diverse workforce. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supported and know that their work makes an important contribution. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered regardless of sexuality, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender identity or parental status.