Are you hardworking with a fantastic personality
Do you want a career not just a fill in job
Looking for new challenges
Looking for diverse career opportunities
Want to work for a company who is genuinely invested in their staff
It's time to join the Leader Restoration Team!!!
Our restoration company has been specialising in Insurance Repairs for over 20 years. We comprise of an energetic team of highly skilled individuals and we are currently offering an opportunity for an entry level Restoration Technician to join the team. We are looking for the right person with an enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn, if this suits you then we will provide all the training and formal qualifications including nationwide IICRC accreditation.
We are an industry leader in our field, and have built an enviable reputation based on producing quality results for our customers. The role offered will keep you on your toes, offers plenty of variety, while working in a professional yet friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Proficient in the use of tablet and mobile applications.
- Current driver's licence and clean driving history.
- A positive and friendly "can do" approach to life and work.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have energy and be willing to learn.
- Extremely reliable and dependable.
- Well presented with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have a current construction white card and be able to complete a police history check.
- Must be able to obtain a child safety blue card.
- Current first aid certificate advantageous.
- Most importantly, you must have common sense and good judgement. It really comes down to having the right attitude; the rest we can teach you.
Leader Restoration services all areas of Queensland and Northern New South Wales; with our head office located in Brisbane. The role on offer is a full-time position servicing North Queensland from our Townsville facility.
Work you will undertake in this role include:
Building internal lining strip outs/ demolition
Contents cleaning/restoration and repairs
Types of contamination that can be expected to restore water, mould, fire, sewage and impact
And many more
We deliver emergency services to our customers, and when a job needs doing, regardless of the time of day, we get the job done.
We can guarantee that no two days will be the same.
In return, we will offer you:
- Salary package to match your qualifications and experience
- Company vehicle, phone, uniform and required tools
- A supportive and friendly team environment.
Safety, Customer Service, Technology and Quality are critical to the role. The right applicant will understand the importance of each and excel in all of them.
Just to reiterate, we are looking for personal qualities and we will train you with the skills required.