Highly challenging role in a change environment, Join a value based organisation improving the lives of others, Rewarding career with a genuine opportunity to make a difference.
At Minda, people are at the heart of everything we do, and since 1898 we’ve been providing industry-leading support to South Australians living with disability. We’re champions for choice and believe diversity is key to our success. We are equally passionate about ensuring that people with disability live the lives of their choice.
We are a value based organisation: we work with heart, to create opportunity, operating with respect, to build a community, inspired by empathy. These values run through the core of each decision for each person we support.
Working as part of the Talent Acquisition team, the Recruitment Officer role will play a pivotal role in delivering end to end recruitment solutions across a multifaceted business. You will partner with hiring managers to understand their specific talent requirements, and undertake talent acquisition strategies to meet these requirements.
Our aim is that ‘best practice is the only practice’, and to that end, it will be critical that you are able to manage candidate expectations through their application journey, with the goal of ensuring candidates have the positive experience they deserve.
Equally important to the role is your ability to use your HR experience, to onboard successful applications through the complexities of compliance and new starter inductions. This is often an area that can be confusing for your new colleagues, and you will play a key role in their successful orientation to the business and the team they will be working with.
- Manage and maintain the recruitment software (Big Red Sky)
- End to end recruitment including advertising, screening of resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews/assessments and coordination of the pre-employment checks
- Coordinating the on boarding process in conjunction with the HR Advisors
- Collaborate with mangers to identify future hiring needs
- Create and maintain talent pools
- Assist with reporting as required
- Provide support on recruitment projects as required such as external partnerships and events
- Provide high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders with a great level of attention to detail
- Experience with volume recruitment on a range of roles / positions
- Attention to detail, time management and a sense of urgency
- The ability to liaise with a broad cross section of diverse people both within the organisation and with disability providers
- To demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication
- Proven ability to work independently and within a great dynamic team
- Proven ability to build relationships in the sector to broaden the scope of recruitment
Qualifications and experiences:
- Department of Human Services Disability Services Employment Screening Clearance (or ability to gain)
- Relevant experience working for an in-house recruitment team
- Relevant HR qualifications preferred
- Effective stakeholder relationships skills
- Worked in a change environment
Most importantly - What we can say about what you should expect working for Minda:-
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- An opportunity to significantly impact the lives of the people we support
- The chance to make a real difference
- A supportive and collaborative team
- A genuinely good place to work
- Work home life balance
- On-site Gym and café facilities
- Access to a range of benefits
- Opportunity for career development through our in-house RTO
- Proud to be part of a business that is genuine in its cause
To apply select the ‘apply’ button below and you will be redirected to our website where you can commence your application.
Minda is committed to being a child safe, child friendly environment