Market leading products, Warm family culture, Central Geelong location.
Due to our growth we are now seeking a self-motivated experienced Showroom Salesperson to provide quality customer service in our Geelong Showroom.
Our reputation for impeccable customer service, reliability, and excellent product knowledge set us apart in the market.
This full time role is a diverse one and deals with retail customers, leading builders, architects, designers and trade. It also includes an administrative component, helping co-ordinate warehousing and delivery logistics. Your prime role will be assisting customers in our beautiful showroom and identifying new business opportunities from within the building and design field.
You will be working with market leading products and be a part of a warm and engaging family culture.
What we are looking for:
Someone who is energetic and motivated with a flair for color and design .
You will ideally have a qualification in or keen interest in Interior design or an extensive background working with tiles in a showroom area.
You will be equally comfortable working with tilers and tradespeople as well as property developers, architects, interior designers, DIY and builders.
You are a team player and have a fun can do disposition as well as a strong work ethic.
You will have a strong understanding of how to use computer based software Xero preferred.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A keen eye for detail, colour design and the latest trends
- Previous experience within flooring, tiling, interior design or building industry is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent networking skills
- A strong sales background with a proven past history of successfully closing sales
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- You are confident, mature, well-groomed, use your own initiative and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to read and measure floor plans
- Ability to work without supervision in a small team environment
- Interior Design or Color consultants qualification
- Current Drivers Licence
- A solid 2 or more years dealing directly with architects/interior designers/owners/builders or
- New graduate in the Interior Design field.
Please be aware that the position may require some weekend work
Salary will be discussed in relation to experience and qualification
Please submit a covering letter detailing
- Why you believe you are the right candidate for the position
- Why we should consider you
- What skills you can bring to the company
- What customer service means to you
EMAIL APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.