A package of up to $100k for the right candidate, Excellent team culture with a solid long term company, Work with a high profile team with a great internal client base.
This well established and professional accounting firm is dedicated in providing the best possible service to their clients. Due to expansion, they currently have an opportunity for a dedicated professional to service both their new and existing clients.
They are a boutique full service advice business, committed to providing quality financial advice and service to their high net worth clients. They have a strong reputation in delivering exceptional financial services to ensure that they maximise their wealth, taxation and returns.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of holistic accounting and financial planning services including Wealth Accumulation, SMSF, Retirement, Superannuation, Estate Planning and Risk.
They have a strong understanding that their staff and clients are paramount to their business, and the care and dedication that they take towards their staff ensures a warm friendly working environment.
Reporting directly to the Director, this reputable firm is in need of a motivated individual whose goal is to become a long standing accountant within this quality business.
Our client will give you a quality book of business in Business Services which you can take on as your own.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing compliance engagements, advisory projects and client relationships
- Reviewing current systems to ensure and develop team efficiencies
- Preparation of management reports, financial statements and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Reviewing, supervising & developing team members
- Working directly with partners to develop your skills & experience
- Liaison with various statutory authorities on behalf of clients
- Other duties as required
Together with your professional approach and strong organisational and strategic skills, to be considered for this role, you will require the following:
- Relevant Accounting degree and holding or working towards either your CA or CPA
- Experience in MYOB and Handisoft
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to build relationships with clients
- Attention to detail
- "Can Do" Attitude
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products is a must
Who is Jenner Recruitment
We are a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy providing specialist services to the Financial Planning, Wealth Management and Accounting sectors.
With over 42 years combined experience we are highly regarded for our honesty, integrity and ethical approach to our clients and candidates and offer personal innovative solutions.