A package of up to $125k for the right candidate plus commissions, Be a part of a very high profiled and regarded business, Work with an existing client base of quality clients.
Exclusive to Jenner Recruitment our client is looking for a Financial Planner to join their vibrant polished team!
This well established and professional financial planning practice is dedicated in providing the best possible service to their clients. Due to expansion, they currently have an opportunity for a dedicated professional to join their successful team.
Our client is a boutique full service advice business, committed to providing quality financial advice and service to their high net worth and mum and dad clients. They have a strong reputation in delivering exceptional financial services to ensure that they maximise their wealth, taxation and returns.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of holistic advice including Wealth Accumulation, SMSF, Retirement, Superannuation, Estate Planning and Risk.
They have a strong understanding that their staff and clients are paramount to their business, and the care and dedication that they take towards their staff ensures a warm friendly working environment.
This Financial Planning role will have you working and reporting to a Senior Partner and you will be responsible for the delivery of advice and guidance to their clients.
You will ideally have the ability to take over a proportion of the business thereby leaving the Director to take up more of the prospecting and networking role. Clients are located from Brisbane to the Gold Coast with majority of the clients meeting you in the office.
Other Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing advice to existing and new clients
- Delivering advice on a range of investment options
- Provide the paraplanning and client service team with clear and concise instructions after each client appointment
- Compilation and presentation of the SOA document addressing all client concerns and objectives
- Annual client reviews
- Ensure that all advice is presented in a compliant manner
Currently you will be working as a Senior Financial Planner within the Financial Planning industry. You will have demonstrated high values, integrity and have strong ethical behaviours. You also have excellent relationship building and people skills.
To be considered for this role you need to possess the following attributes;
- Solid experience of at least five years working as a Financial Planner
- Masters of Financial Planning, CFP or relevant equivalent tertiary qualification in line with FASEA requirements or a commitment to undergo appropriate studies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A can-do attitude with the willingness to go above and beyond what is required
- Competent with the Microsoft Suite of products
Who Is Jenner Recruitment
We are a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy providing specialist services to the Financial Planning and Wealth Management sectors.
With over 40 years combined experience we are highly regarded for our honesty, integrity and ethical approach to our clients and candidates and offer personal innovative solutions.