Your new position
As Team Lead of Retailer Customer Services, you are responsible for improving the customer experience for all of Seqwater’s retailer customers, who provide around 97% of Seqwater’s revenue.
This newly created senior role will establish a comprehensive strategy to manage and maximise relationships with our Retailer Customers. You will manage a small team of dedicated professional and work with the business to develop a comprehensive understanding of our capacity and the technical aspects of bulk water delivery. Key to the role will be your ability to work closely with our retailer customers to understand and define their needs. You will include them within your planning processes and build on existing customer engagement models to foster collaborative outcomes creating an enhanced, value adding customer experience.
Within the greater organisation you will drive customer centric cultural change and champion for ongoing reform of the bulk water supply framework so that it supports commercial and collaborative outcomes for Seqwater and its Retailer Customers, with effective regulatory oversight.
Your commercial acumen will enable the existing workstreams of the regulatory framework reform and service standards to be taken to the next level by developing a cohesive and forward-looking strategy, supported by a clearly defined contractual relationship with each of our Retailer Customers.
- Develop overarching strategy for improving customer experience.
- Develop a customer relationship management model for our Retailer Customers to further Seqwater’s understanding of these customers.
- Develop and oversee customer engagement processes for the Retailer Customers.
- Manage and resolve Retailer Customer issues relating to service delivery eg metering.
- Defining business processes for Seqwater with regards to our Retailer Customers to ensure there is clarity to guide customer interactions.
- Lead the reform of the bulk water supply legislative, regulatory and commercial framework to support more customer-oriented and commercial outcomes for Seqwater and its customers.
- Management of the Bulk Water Supply Agreements with the five Retailer Customers, including reporting on the achievement of service standards.
- Develop and implement an assurance framework for the bulk water supply agreements and compliance with service regulation generally, including the Bulk Water Supply Code and Seqwater’s registration as a water service provider.
- Drive initiatives that encourage the business to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Support the development and execution of a regulatory pricing strategy to ensure our Retailer Customers interests are reflected in our regulatory proposal, along with Seqwater’s commercial interests.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
This role will be located at our Head office in Ipswich however Seqwater supports a flexible working culture.
To be successful in this role you will be Tertiary qualified (Economics, Business or equivalent) with significant experience working at a senior level in a strategic customer focused role. Ideally you will have worked in the water industry or come from other highly regulated utility environments.
You will have a passion for working collaboratively with customers and demonstrate strong commercial acumen having worked with service delivery contracts and regulatory frameworks.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Highly developed stakeholder management and negotiating skills
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively with people of various disciplines and at various levels.
- Attributes of drive, initiative, cooperation and the ability to work as part of a tea
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
A criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
Applications close: 25th June 2020, 5.00pm