A package of up to $110k for the right candidate, Work with an amazing business with a great culture, Bring your skills and expertise to this once in a lifetime opportunity.
This well established and professional financial planning practice is dedicated in providing the best possible service to their clients. Due to expansion, they currently have an opportunity for a dedicated professional to join their successful team.
Our client is a boutique full service advice business, committed to providing quality financial advice and service to their high net worth and mum and dad clients. They have a strong reputation in delivering exceptional financial services to ensure that they maximise their wealth, taxation and returns.
Their clients benefit from having access to the full range of holistic advice including Wealth Accumulation, SMSF, Retirement, Superannuation, Estate Planning and Risk.
They have a strong understanding that their staff and clients are paramount to their business, and the care and dedication that they take towards their staff ensures a warm friendly working environment.
This role will have you working and supporting a planning team with:
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Client reports in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner
- Ensure all portfolios recommended are in accordance with recommendations and meet all compliance requirements
- Ensure all strategies are focused on the clients needs/objectives
- Be involved with internal training of Paraplanners
- Keep compliance updated in the business
- Create and write/update the templates in Xplan when required
- Oversee the workflow of the paraplanning department
- Other general office duties as required
Currently you will be working as a Senior Paraplanner or Compliance Manager within the Financial Planning industry. You will have demonstrated high values, integrity and have strong ethical behaviours.
To be considered for this role, you need to process the following attributes:
- Skillset in managing and developing a Paraplanning/Compliance team
- Experience working with Xplan is not negotiable
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Strong knowledge of all financial strategies
- Strong knowlege of ASIC requirements
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
Who Is Jenner Recruitment
We are a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy providing specialist services to the Financial Planning and Wealth Management sectors.
With over 42 years combined experience we are highly regarded for our honesty, integrity and ethical approach to our clients and candidates and offer personal innovative solutions.