Poolwerx is Australia's largest franchised Pool and Spa Care network. We provide high quality maintenance services for both commercial and domestic swimming pools. Due to further expansion in SA, we are looking for a Pool Service Technician to join our team based in the Tea Tree Gully and north eastern area.
The position is for a field service technician and you will be responsible for:
* General servicing of swimming pools, including working with various types of pumps, filters and chemical controllers, as well as pool cleaning
* New equipment installation
* On-site fault finding, trouble-shooting and repairs
* Chemical testing, monitoring and balancing of pool water
To be successful in this role. you will need:
* Great customer service and communication skills
* A current drivers license and police check
* A positive attitude - Be professional, reliable, punctual and have the ability to work unsupervised.
* Organise stock as required in the service vehicle
Whilst we value previous experience within the industry, we invite motivated persons with sound technical experience to apply. Full training will be provided and opportunities exist to undertake Certificate qualifications for the right candidate.
So, if you are looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, then look no further!
We appreciate your interest and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted