Mudgee's leading independent Real Estate agency since 1973, Join a high performing team of passionate locals who love what they do, Immediate start available with training and on-going development.
About the business
The Property Shop is the Mudgee Region's leading independent agency, offering the full breadth of real estate services since 1973.
We are proud of our team and our reputation built on integrity, results, passion and community and have been voted the Number 1 Agency in Mudgee for 2020, 2019 and 2018 by RateMyAgent.
We love where we live and we love what we do and are now seeking to appoint a Team Administrator to support our busy Property Management Team.
About the role
This role will be responsible for managing all administration for our dedicated Property Management team including:
- Supporting the property management department by answering phone calls, data entry, systems administration and filing
- Maintaining a systemised database to ensure all records are up to date and accurate
- Assisting with marketing, social media and events
- Assist the Property Managers with processing rental applications, signing new tenants and maintenance issues.
Skills, experience and attributes
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- At least 4 years administration experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid computer skills, typing speed and ability to learn quickly;
- Highly organised with attention to detail and proven ability to prioritise
- Ability to resolve issues efficiently and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Unwavering commitment to deliver exceptional customer service
- Mature, resilient and a confident manner with a sense of humour
- Willingness to learn, demonstrate initiative and motivated to be a valued team member
- Take pride in your work which is done to a high standard
Benefits and perks
- We will support and pay for your Certificate of Registration in Real Estate with further training and development.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia
- Do you have admin experience
- Do you have data entry experience
Blue Mountains & Central West
Administration & Office Support