Customer-focused digital solutions project, Flexible work arrangements, generous salary packaging, Join a passionate & motivated team.
- Part-time (0.6 FTE) - initial 6 month contract (possibility of extension)
- Commencing ASAP
Independent Living Assessment (ILA) was established in January 2020 by Indigo Australasia Incorporated (formerly Independent Living Centre WA). ILA's purpose is to enhance health and well-being by connecting the community with trusted knowledge and expertise with a focus on supporting people through assessment, navigation and sector capacity building initiatives.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Digital Production Lead. The position will report to the Research & Service Development Lead and work closely with a dedicated project team and a larger working party to ensure project deliverables are met.
You will join a passionate team that are leading organisational change at ILA. This part-time project role will support the successful delivery of Living & Ageing Well HUB Project through planning, scheduling, and coordinating digital resources and activities.
Working with the Project team you will:
- Plan and manage Digital Production Process for the Living & Ageing Well HUB Project including online hub content development and delivery, development of education resources, engagement and sustainability road-map
- Plan project delivery times, coordinate resources and engage with project team to ensure the timelines are delivered
- Prioritise projects and initiatives based on business and customer benefits
- Validate project planning production estimates and external supplier estimates
- Represent HUB Project in LAW-WG meetings
- Facilitate post implementation reviews
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship building
The successful applicant will be a dynamic and innovative individual with a passion for growing digital customer-centred solutions and a proven record in digital technology and transformation. You will have
- Tertiary qualification in a digital, IT, project management, producing or resource management related discipline with
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in successful delivery of digital/web projects
- Experience in Agile and waterfall project management tools and web content management systems
- Well-developed negotiation, influencing, communication and relationship-building skills
- Organisational, prioritisation skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- A positive collaborative attitude
Relevant industry experience, change management and qualifications in project management methodologies is desirable
Work With Us:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging
- Be part of a dedicated and passionate project team
- Great work culture
- Openness to innovation and creativity
Register your interest today by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the selection criteria to SEEK.
Before an offer can be made ILA requires a National Police Clearance, not older than 6 months.
Closing Date: COB 29 June 2020 (WST)
Only those with the right to live and work in Australia need apply.
No agency applications at this time.
Please note short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.