About the business
P A Lucas & Co Pty Ltd is a boutique insolvency firm located in Brisbane CBD. The business has been operating since 1999 and specialises in both corporate and personal insolvency appointments.
About the role
This role is to co-ordinate and deliver administrative support to the director and staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Personal assistant duties for the Director;
- Oversee and assist the co-ordination of firm events and functions;
- Office administration, general office maintenance including overseeing document filing and storage;
- Marketing support, including maintaining and assisting in the development of social media use and websites
- Insolvency administration functions, including document production and printing and mailing correspondence.
- Provide Insolvency support to accountants.
Benefits and perks
Office located centrally in the Brisbane CBD close to public transport.
Highly motivated and personal team.
Skills and experience
At least 5 years experience as a personal or executive assistant (or other equivalent administrative experience);
High level of computer literacy including good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365;
Highly developed organisational skills;
Ability to use social media platforms;
Proactive work ethic;
Maturity to handle a range of situations;
An ability to work to deadlines;
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality.
Administration & Office Support