Exciting new positions in an expanding Civil, Commercial & Domestic Company, Motivate, challenge and inspire your team, Great team environment, quality work/designs ISO accredited.
CIVIL CONSTRUCTION MULTIPLE POSITIONS REQUIRED
With over 40 years combined experience in the industry, GNM Group is the leading provider of civil infrastructure and commercial plumbing works in North Queensland.
At GNM Group, we specialize in remote location projects and work extensively within all tiers of government and the commercial infrastructure sector, recently completing projects for Townsville City Council, Charters Towers, Isaac and Central Highlands Regional Councils, and the Torres Strait Island Regional Council.
AS/NZS 4801, ISO 4001, 45001 & ISO 9001 certified, we pride ourselves on delivering specialized civil pipelines and commercial plumbing projects on time and to the highest quality standard. Our experience and professional staff are committed to providing complete solutions to our clients, using their extensive knowledge to deliver a unique, cost effective project solution.
We require the below for immediate start. All required qualifications /licences & tickets essential. Applicants must be proactive in meeting deadlines, have positive people skills, the ability to work unsupervised and they must be motivated, punctual, and trustworthy. All must be able to pass medical, drug and alcohol and be willing to work away for periods as required. 5 + years experience in relevant field.
CIVIL SUPERVISOR INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in Site Supervision in all aspects of Civil Construction including; stormwater, sewer & water, road construction & bulk earthworks.
- Confident in managing and optimising resources, manpower and equipment to ensure efficient and timely completion of works
- Able to develop strong relationships with staff and be able to command respect from peers
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the GNM Group Policies and Procedures
- Familiar with WHS in a Civil Construction environment (management plans, SWMS, JSA's, relevant standards and legislation)
- Experience in Quality Systems and Controls
- Familiar with Environmental Plans
- Incident reporting and record keeping
- Able to work to tight construction programs
As construction supervisors work on site wherever that site is, be prepared to live onsite or face a longer commute as and when required.
SKILLED PLANT OPERATOR & QUALIFIED CIVIL PIPE LAYER / CIVIL CONCRETER
- VOC required for all tickets & licences
- HR License would be highly regarded
- Must hold a current General Construction Induction competency (White Card)
- A current drivers license
- Cut, fill, trench, trim and final prep experience
- Final Trim and detailing with machines expertise essential
- Load and float plant and equipment
- Daily maintenance of all plant and machinery use of Plant Assessor
- General onsite labouring and assistance to Site Supervisor and Leading Hand
- Work with minimal direction - able to read plans and plan your workday efficiently
- Adhere to Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems policies and procedures
- You must have a safety-first mindset
Pipe layer & Civil Concreter
- Pipelaying Qualification Cert 3 in Civil and EF/Butt Welding tickets highly regarded
- Confined space,quick cut, front end loader tickets
- Capable of Laying sewer, storm water, water main.
- Capable of reading and understanding plans and standards
- Capable of taking levels using Dumpy level
- Capable of setting up pipe laser
- Concreting; construction pits, manholes etc
- Steel fixing, Form working and concrete finishing
- Spotting Machinery, locating live services, potholing, overhead spotting
- General site clean-up & labouring
- Environmental task; sandbagging, temporary fencing, silt fencing
- Daily maintenance of all pant & machinery use of Plant Assessor
- 2 Recent references to validate your experience
What we Offer:
GNM Group QLD is committed to building a community of high calibre program and providing a rewarding career by offering:
- A continuous training & development environment
- Individual career development plans
- Training sessions and training allowances
- A mentoring / mentee program
- A collaborative & inclusive culture
- Excellent remuneration
- Recognition & rewards for high performance
- Job security and support during personal hardships
GNM Group QLD believes in diversity. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace which promotes development and support for our people regardless of gender, ethnicity, generation, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join GNM Group QLD and be part of our continued growth and success. If you are looking for an organisation that values your experience & expertise, then apply now to be involved in some of the industrys significant projects.
To apply please email your cv to [email protected]