This genuine career opportunity will allow you to develop your career by being part of a dynamic team of professionals that share a strong business vision and take pride in the brand that they represent within the Property Services sector.
About the Position-
Qualis Property Services are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to conduct building maintenance and landscaping activities to Early Learning Facilities and other Commercial Properties located in the Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast regions. The position being offered is on a casual basis with the opportunity of a full-time position. The role will be to perform predominately landscaping, grounds keeping and building maintenance activities. The successful candidate will need to have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills, be well presented and have basic hand & power tools ready to hit the ground running. All activities are required to be completed in a professional workman like manner and you must be able to work well within a team environment and on your own. Previous experience with Operations systems such as ServiceM8 would be an advantage.
As a representative of Qualis Property Services you will be expected to understand the importance of professionalism and integrity when conducting yourself in the workplace.
Your duties will include but not be limited to: -
Building Maintenance - Minor Plastering, Painting, Door Repairs, Preventative Maintenance Activities, Gate Repairs, Minor Plumbing & Cabinet repairs.
Landscaping - Installation of Fixed Play Equipment, Garden Beds, Sub-base & Synthetic Grass, Natural turf, Construction of Low-Level Timber Decks, Pergolas, Fencing, Sandpit Maintenance & Cleaning Activities.
Grounds keeping: Grassed area maintenance, Garden bed maintenance, Minor tree work, Car Park/Pathway/Yard Maintenance, Mulching, Site clean-up, Site improvements and periodical replanting works.
Skills you will need -
- Carpentry or Landscaping background (preferable but not essential)
- Current Working with Children Check Blue Card (able to attain if you currently do not hold one).
- Current National Police Check (able to attain if you currently do not hold one)
- Basic hand & power tools
- Full PPE
- Clean driver's license
- Exceptional Personal Presentation
- A positive "Can Do" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on a tight schedule
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Reliable, Presentable and well-equipped vehicle suitable for the role
- Proficient in IT platforms such as ServiceM8, Microsoft Word & Excel
Benefits of being a part of the Qualis Property Services Team:
- Great work life balance
- Great support and experienced team
- Great team environment
- Expanding company with opportunity for personal growth
- Family business
- Competitive remuneration package
Applications close Friday, 26th June 2020 and must include; Cover Letter addressing the above criteria and a 3 page maximum resume.